Family Inner Portraits
- Leapt onto a new pathway that has become too small for him.
- Elfen quality that mirrors our own foibles.
- Challenge: to shift self-perception in order to emerge from the crowd.
- Protection: the raven in her hair
- The many branches of the tree allow each family member the choice of expression and growth
- Challenge: to make responsibility a game, maintaining focus and balance from within
- Vaulted halls of academia, a natural for this kid who loves learning for learning’s sake
- White space, an abundant focus of creativity
- Challenge: Turn upside down, the large spectacles could be sound boxes or lights in a large arena
- Her braid on right, a love of material trappings; yet hair on left shows part of her that can be wild and wonderful
- Multiple birds in her hair, count them, a promise that her voice will be heard in role-play
- Challenge: penetrating insight goes with shoulders broad enough to carry the task of forgiveness